- Deposit & Cancellation Policy
- The guest signing the registration card upon check-in, warrants that he is duly authorized to sign for and bind all persons represented by him or for whom he is responsible (“his Party”) to these Conditions of Residence and, failing such authority, agrees to be personally liable for all amounts arising from the residence of himself and his Party at Rosedene Lodge.
- The guest and each of his Party agrees to pay no later than the time of his departure the room rate as determined by Rosedene Lodge for the period of residence, the cost of food, beverage, and any other amounts relating to such residence together with VAT (if applicable) incurred by the guest and his Party during their stay at Rosedene Lodge. Periodic payments must be made if the account exceeds the credit limit designated by Rosedene Lodge, and accounts are payable upon presentation.
- A certificate from Rosedene Lodge’s management prima facie shall constitute proof of indebtedness of the guest and his Party and of the particulars therein for all purposes including any actions instituted by Rosedene Lodge against the guest and/or his Party.
- The guest hereby agrees on behalf of himself and the members of his Party that it is a condition of his/their residence at Rosedene Lodge that neither Rosedene Lodge, its landlord, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence or wrongful act of any person in the employment of Rosedene Lodge.
Rates quoted on our website are
- Per room per night
- Subject to change without prior notice
- Service charge is discretionary
- Cheques are not accepted
- All rooms and suites at Rosedene Lodge are strictly non-smoking.
- An initial cleaning fee of R 2,000 (or the equivalent of ZAR at that time) will be levied against the guests’ bedroom account in the instance that the policy is not adhered to. In severe instances, additional charges may apply.
- Check-in time is 14h00
- Check-out time is 10.30h
- Airport transfers can be arranged at an additional charge on request. A cancellation fee will be applicable should a transfer be canceled within 4 hours prior to collection time.
- Child sharing policy and costs are specific to the age of the child and room category booked.
- Children are accommodated on a bed or sofa bed.
- Children breakfast charge: 0-2yrs = no charge, 2-10yrs = 50% of the adult price, above 10yrs = 100% of the adult price
- To facilitate an online reservation on our website an immediate deposit of one night’s stay is required.
- Rosedene Lodge reserves the right to request a deposit of 50% of the accommodation bill and will provide guests with secure payment options to pay the balance to the already paid amount.
- Should the requested balance of the deposit not be paid within a reasonable time (72 hours) Rosedene Lodge reserves the right to cancel the reservation and keep the deposit or part thereof as a contribution to the administrative cost in connection with the failed reservation
- In specific cases (e.g. reservations made for third parties, short notice reservations) Rosedene Lodge may require full payment to secure the reservation.
- Cancellations will only be accepted upon receipt of written confirmation from yourselves to this effect and be subject to the following cancellation fees
- Guests can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival.
- Guests will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel within 14 days of arrival.
- If a reservation is canceled that was made at short notice (less than 4 days before the planned day of arrival), the full stay will be charged
- In the event of a no-show, or should you not arrive on the stated arrival date, a cancellation fee equivalent to the full stay will be applied.
- Should guests depart earlier than the stated departure date, a cancellation fee equivalent to the full stay will be applied.